Misti Faery Designs A fine line between hobby and obsession!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun!

http://www.digiscrapdiner.com/product-info.php?pid114.html
Posted by Mystic Faery at 1:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
MistiFaerySquare

Misti Faery Desings (Jewelry)

Misti Faery Desings (Jewelry)
Click on the Ad to go straight to the website. Thanks to by Brän / Fractal Eye for the great Font

Sunshine

Sunshine
to get kit click Layout, to get QP click on the QP preview on the Left

Bignes Layout of my own

Bignes Layout of my own
My Sweet Devil

PRIVATE USE

ALL FREEBIES ARE FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY!!  
NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE!

Special thanks to www. obsidiandawn.com for the great faery brushes. Also Atomiccupcake.com, elated.com for the actions and  Jellyka for the fonts www.cuttyfruty.com!

I'm not needy Just Needing some LOVE!!!


Photobucket Photobucket
cbh- scrapbook freebies search engine

My Blog List

  • Distinctively Auri Scraps
  • geniaBeana Scraps
  • My Own Little Space
  • Chanin's Corner
  • SV.Soaps
  • Graham Like the Cracker
  • A Funny Thing Happened Today
  • Scrapping with IkeaGoddess
  • Girls Gone Scrappy Store Blog
  • Dylabel Designs
  • pricecheck
  • Megan's Scraps
  • Valentine Blog Train

Who reads it?!

The Animal Rescue Site

Subscribe To mistifaeryscrap

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Live Feed

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (71)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2008 (68)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ▼  February (30)
      • using natural light
      • pretty papers!
      • blue Fashion
      • Princessesforaday
      • Princessesforaday
      • mohawk
      • Princess Kit
      • Celtic Rythym
      • St. Patricks Day
      • Fun!
      • New Kit
      • My First kit!!
      • YAY I did it!
      • Sorry
      • I will be posting soon. I am creating a cute litt...
      • Valentines Freebie!
      • 4 downloads
      • mistifaery
      • i love this designer
      • two more!
      • Bling!
      • rustic charm
      • vintagefairy
      • faery
      • keep coming back
      • new freebie link
      • 2 great freebies
      • Hi I'm "mistifaery" nice to meet you!
      • bare with me
      • Starting a new journey

About Me

My photo
Mystic Faery
Northwest, United States
I am me! I am a mom, a wife, a modern home-school mom. I do it because I love it! I'm a jewelry designer (in my spare time now). I love to write, to digital scrapbook, talk, facebook. I have a passion for learning. I love to learn, I love history, I love to read. I love people and helping people to see joy and love in life!!
View my complete profile

You are The Lovers

Motive, power, and action, arising from Inspiration and Impulse.

The Lovers represents intuition and inspiration. Very often a choice needs to be made.

Originally, this card was called just LOVE. And that's actually more apt than "Lovers." Love follows in this sequence of growth and maturity. And, coming after the Emperor, who is about control, it is a radical change in perspective. LOVE is a force that makes you choose and decide for reasons you often can't understand; it makes you surrender control to a higher power. And that is what this card is all about. Finding something or someone who is so much a part of yourself, so perfectly attuned to you and you to them, that you cannot, dare not resist. This card indicates that the you have or will come across a person, career, challenge or thing that you will fall in love with. You will know instinctively that you must have this, even if it means diverging from your chosen path. No matter the difficulties, without it you will never be complete.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

Picture Window theme. Theme images by enjoynz. Powered by Blogger.