Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 great Freebies!

I was thinking about why I scrapbook.  I love looking back and seeing memories that I forgot or forgot the details of.  So my first thought was.... "I Scrapbook therefore I Remember!"  It makes cute word art too!  Since we all have different styles I made three.  remember you can change the colors with the paint bucket or adjustment tools!!! 


My Challenge this week is to Scrapbook a page about you or something you love!!  So often it's all about my kids and not myself or my husband.  I am making the effort to give my children my history so they can remember who I was, not just who they were!

Have fun enjoy and please tell me what you think!! 

Get #1 Here

Get #2 Here

Get #3 Here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great wordart!! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 13 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

love this wordart...thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 13, 2009. Thanks again.