Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 great Freebies!

I was thinking about why I scrapbook.  I love looking back and seeing memories that I forgot or forgot the details of.  So my first thought was.... "I Scrapbook therefore I Remember!"  It makes cute word art too!  Since we all have different styles I made three.  remember you can change the colors with the paint bucket or adjustment tools!!! 


My Challenge this week is to Scrapbook a page about you or something you love!!  So often it's all about my kids and not myself or my husband.  I am making the effort to give my children my history so they can remember who I was, not just who they were!

Have fun enjoy and please tell me what you think!! 

Get #1 Here

Get #2 Here

Get #3 Here

7 comments:

Nancy Lynn said...

Thanks for the great wordart!! Beautiful!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 13 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

bj said...

love this wordart...thank you for sharing

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).