Saturday, April 4, 2009

THE WINNER IS...........

You guys have no idea how hard this was!!  We talked about it and thought about it a lot!

Remember that everyone gets soap so really you are all winners and are so awesome!!


The Winner IS............
Marie

with Imagine, Dream Layout. 




Will you please email me and we will figure out which scent you want and get that out to you! 


To all the other ladies, 


Please email me mistifaery@mac.com your home address (I will not sell it or use it for any other purpose!) and we will get you all a 1 oz sample of SV Soaps.  The owner will choose the sample and send them out. :) 


Thank you all so much!! This was so much fun for me.  I hope it was for you too!! 


Please leave comments and let us know if you would like to do this again next month!! 



4 comments:

Chanin said...

I can't see the LO to see who won! Is it just my computer??

Marie said...

OMG!!! I'm so so very excited!!! I can't believe I won! Thanks so much! I'll be emailing shortly!!!

Marie said...

Oh, and Chanin, its not just yours. I can't see it either. Its the layout with my son's eyes withing the heart element.

Lowry Family said...

Congrats Marie! It was a cute LO.